Sunday, March 7, 2010

WooHoo - I'm saving the earth and getting paid for it...

Soooo its been a minute since I posted anything on here and really I just haven't had much to say...Well I'm back and ready to rumble. Obviously I have something great to say **drumroll** As of Monday I am the new Environmental Advisor for the huge Hydrogen Energy Plant that is being built in Bakersfield, Cali!!! WooHoo, I can honestly say that I am saving the Earth and as a matter of fact I am your stimulus package. President Obama (DOE) is funding $308 million to get this project up and running!!! This is like my senior project in college on steroids! I'm so thankful to be on this project I have no words...want to hear more well check out the video...
http://www.hydrogenenergycalifornia.com/content.aspx?pageid=16

1 comment:

Noah's Mom said...

Wow....congrats honey!